Philips and Disney have got together to create a lovely new lighting range for kids.
SoftPals comein a range of shapes and sizes, including Minnie and Mickey, as well as Sulley and Mike characters from Monsters, Inc.
To get us in the mood for these lovely fellows, Philips is running the #NotSoScary competition on their Facebook wall, Twitter, Instagram OR Pinterest.
What can you win?
- 3rd prize: Ten 3rd prize winners will each receive a plush toy. This toy will be a hand crafted recreation of the monster drawing submitted as a part of their entry. Winners will be picked by a panel of judges
- 2nd Prize: Eight 2nd prize winners will receive a Philips Disney SoftPal. This will be delivered by post.
- The grand prize: One trip to Disney Land Paris (for EU winners) or Disney World Florida (For USA and Canada). The prize will allow 2 day access to the Disney theme park and one overnight stay for 2 adults and 2 children. Travel costs to and from the park are included in this prize. Tickets will expire 1 year after the close of the competition.
How do I enter?
It’s not too hard:
- Pop up your images of the kid’s monster pictures onto the Philips’ Facebook wall, or through Twitter. You need to use the #NotSoScary hashtag to take part
- Facebook entries should be submitted using the competition page
- On Twitter, all you need to do is mark your tweet to Philips Lighting with the hashtag
- Images will be turned into animated GIFs for – you can see Stuntboy and Chatterbox’s in the post below. Competition entries will be loaded on to the Philips Lighting competition Tumblr page as well.
- Everyone that submits a photo using this hashtag will then be entered into a competition to win the prizes above.
First 10 entries emailing me with their monsters get £5 Amazon voucher
If you tweet me @stickers_stars, and include the #notsoscary hashtag along with your blog post about what their children find scary; the first ten will not only get the chance to win the prizes, but a £5 Amazon voucher too?
A simple post with the pictures and how to enter the competition is fine.
Do check out Philips on social media as well:
Full terms and conditions of the competition are available here. Good luck one and all!