I have never been good at getting thin…I would be thin if…
- …calories that were sneaked while the kids weren’t watching didn’t count as no-on can see you eat them
- …cakes were classed as part of a healthy eating plan
- …worrying about the kids burnt as many calories as running a marathon
- …cheese was horrible and chocolate was poisonous
- …someone invented a way to exercise without showing anyone quite how much I had actually let myself get into this overly large state
- …facebook was part of a calorie controlled diet
- …my not so secret secret cupboard had a lock on it
- …I stopped buying cake in the online shop; its so easy just to click a button you know, much easier than reaching for a pack of cakes, and putting them in the trolley – dam that Tesco Direct….
- …pinning pictures of cakes and choc on Pinterest sucked all the calories out of my arse
- …I could actually be bothered!
What about you? Anyone else got anything to say? Pop in the comments, or write a post and pop in the comments, whatever you fancy!
P.S. If you like this blog, we would love a nomination as best new blog in the MADS awards this year. We are only little, but we hope you think we are perfectly formed.